For a website to be found on the first page of a ‘Google’ search – there is a number of things one must do:
1) Pay attention to the structure of your website – without going into technical details this simply means structuring the organization of your content so it is clear to the search engines what your site is about. For example, “Is your site about apples and oranges? Or is is about fruit which includes apples and oranges?”
2) Provide Quality Content to your potential reader. Search Engines track how long visitors stay on your site as one indication of the quality of your website. Simply put the longer visitors stay on your site the higher you will rank in a search engine search.
3) Provide good indicators or key words inside your content that the search engines can find that substantiate what your site is about. To carry on our fictitious example text containing terms such as pears and plums would further substantiate that your website is about fruit.
4) Ensure your website is mobile compatible. CHECK HERE TO SEE HOW GOOGLE SEES YOUR SITE At the time of writing already the number of people using mobile devices to view web content is approaching 70% and climbing. If your website is not mobile compatible you are potentially losing 70% of your website visitors.
Further more to quote Google,
“Starting April 21, we will be expanding our use of mobile-friendliness as a ranking signal. This change will affect mobile searches in all languages worldwide and will have a significant impact on our search results. Consequently, users will find it easier to get relevant, high quality search results that are optimized for their devices.”
- To Keep Visitors attention on your site Black Max Media provides clear navigational structure with good quality written content enhanced with video.
- To Cater to the Search Engines and an increasing mobile audience all our websites are ‘mobile responsive‘ and ‘search engine’ friendly.
- To Promote your business or cause your website must act as a marketing tool with a strong call to action and/or facilitate lead capture. All our sites come with built in features allowing you to capture your visitors information by offering free information and/or promote an action such as call us, click to call or buy now.
- We have the writers, we have the designers, we have all the technical aspects handled to make sure your site is visible on the web. You need to start with a strong website foundation if you are to compete and dominate in an ever increasing electronic marketing world. Call us at 604-200-7787!
See Our Local Business Site Designs and Contact Us for a Free Web Site Evaluation